jueves, 21 de octubre de 2010

Two days and I was In love

I remember that January 27th, two days after he added me on Facebook. We skyped at 3am and it was magnificent, I remember how happy I was from the beginning. He sent me this amazing jazz song called Path of Hearts. I listened to it nine times in a row, I remember. It was so unique, and I felt it so perfect for what was going on, for Us.

After we finished speaking I listened to the song one more time while I wrote “Intense”, and I’ll leave it to you here so you can read it.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Intense

Short word to describe something so complex but I'm sure you'll understand, just because you always do. This is intense. It burns every inch of rational that's in my whole body. It's weird 'cause when we're talking I don't think of anything else; it’s just You and Me. It's the words we write and the meaning they have for us, because I'm pretty sure they don't mean the same to anybody else. It's your smile letting me know everything is so pleasant, so needed. It's your mind, your thoughts that make me want to try and go there, where you go. That beautiful, bright and calming place you visit when you're playing your music. 

I want to talk to you all day long, or night, because you erase every bad part of the day and transform it into such slow, yet intense melody that makes me dance as if I were tied to your thoughts, to those forms you see, to you. I hope we never get tired of speaking and laughing together because every time we do It's the highlight of these 24 hours just pass me by without me noticing it. All I get from this is that you make time stop and actually make me enjoy it by making me laugh, listen to some beautiful music that takes me away; you just set free my imagination and allow my heart to beat faster. 

I just want to look at your eyes while sitting in the grass at night, with the stars as the only witnesses we admire. Hug. Let's just hug for hours and feel safe with each other. Make it sweet and meaningful for us to know how much love it costs for all to see what just you and I fulfill.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario